Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it. Vallarta Adventures offer a version of this program, either in a pool or oth…
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it. Vallarta Adventures offer a version of this program, either in a pool or other body of water. You might try it while you’re on vacation. Course completion prepares you for an open water dive at the Marietta’s Islands.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
What you learn
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not. You will:
* Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
* Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
* Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step.
Just follow 2 easy steps
Take a lesson with a dive instructor at one of the hotels displayed. (Plan this at least one day before your dive).
Take a 1-tank dive trip to either the Marieta’s Islands or Las Caletas, and you can book your dive right now to take advantage of our online discounts!
Español / Englisch
- Nicht inklusive
• Scuba Diving Equipment.
• PADI certified divemaster.
• Keine weiteren Angaben.
• Elektronsiche Teilnahmebestätigung.
• Kleingeld für Souvenirs und Trinkgelder.
Hinweise und Empfehlungen